Our client provide a full service company Project Management compasses the complete design and build process. The stages of Project Management are split into four distinct phases.
- Coordinate and liaise with consultant on the delivery of drawings and technical submissions
- Review consultant's drawings for cost effectiveness, practicality and meets the Employer's requirements.
- Attend design coordination meeting
- Liaise with commercial team to ensure cost is within budget and meet the stipulated specifications
- Review and comment contractor submissions
- Inspect architectural works on site
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Architecture or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Design Management, Architectural Quality Control Management, AutoCad.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Note: This is a management position, not a designer position.